"European initiative for the exchange of young officers inspired by Erasmus" - an efficient cooperation in education of our future elites for the realisation and consolidation of the Common Security and Defence Policy (CSDP), regardless of their nationality or their armed forces.
The Idea of iMAF
In order to deepen and strengthen the existing cooperation in officer education the institutions
- General Tadeusz Kosciuszko Military Academy of the Land
Forces, Wroclaw – Poland
- National University of Public Service, Budapest – Hungary
- Nicolae Balcescu Land Forces Academy, Sibiu – Romania
- Theresan Military Academy, Wiener Neustadt – Austria
- University of Defence, Brno – Czech Republic
decided and agreed that starting with 2014 they will plan, organise and conduct the international Military Academic Forum, iMAF, in close multinational cooperation.
iMAF, as a scientific military forum, will be an institutional annual discussion and working platform for military education and training, in particular for the organising institutions and for the invited partner institutions, military academies and universities as well as other organisations with a military profile.
Creating international semester regarding military education needs for future officers in Europe